M-43 SNIPER RIFLE AND SCOPES

Haz click para hablar sobre armas de guerra: fusiles de asalto, subfusiles, ametralladoras, cañones, etc
MRHANEY
Fogueo
Fogueo
Contactar:
Estado: Desconectado

M-43 SNIPER RIFLE AND SCOPES

Mensajepor MRHANEY » 23 Abr 2015 04:00

Hi
I am a new member of this site and i hope that i can learn alot from it. I have a M-43 sniper rifle the second type with the weaver bases on it. And i would like to find the origial type of scopes for it and the type of rings that i will need.
I was told that the correct types of scopes are 10 x 32 Marine and Eikow in 10 x 32 both made in Japan in the 1950"s??
Did they use any Redfields 3 x9 known as the tracker ?
I would like to see any pictures on the M-43 sniper rifle and the different types of models And pictures of all the scopes that they used .
Best Regards
Bob

308Win
.300 Win Mag
.300 Win Mag
Contactar:

Re: M-43 SNIPER RIFLE AND SCOPES

Mensajepor 308Win » 26 Abr 2015 00:33

Welcome Bob:
In the next link can find what you´re looking for. I hope.
https://www.armas.es/foros/armas-militar ... dor-839751

MRHANEY
Fogueo
Fogueo
Contactar:

Mensajepor MRHANEY » 27 Abr 2015 00:18

Hi
I have all ready seen this. And I thank you for sharing it with me. I would buy these two types of rifle scopes I need and pay a good price them. The Marine or the Eikow rifle scope. I hope some member may have a extra one for sale or know of some one else that does.
Can some one please tell me how to down load pictures so I can post my rifle and pictures of the scopes that I need.
Best regards
Bob[

MRHANEY
Fogueo
Fogueo
Contactar:

Mensajepor MRHANEY » 19 May 2015 22:22

Hi
The two Commercial made rifle scopes that I am looking for. Both were made in Japan in the 1950- 1960's
There is a reward in just finding the correct scope for me
The brand manes are Marine and Eikow both are 10 x 32 fixed power.
Will pay top dollar for them
Best regards
Robert

Carpenter
.30-06
.30-06
Contactar:

Mensajepor Carpenter » 02 Jun 2015 18:07

Este es el mio.Antes llevaba montado una mira TYPECA de 4x fijos.La cambie por una Redfield 3-9 con medidor de distancia de las que usaban los USA en Vietnam.
Adjuntos
Hi
 I am a new member of this site and i hope that i can learn alot from it. I have a M-43 sniper rifle 40
Hi
 I am a new member of this site and i hope that i can learn alot from it. I have a M-43 sniper rifle 41
Hi
 I am a new member of this site and i hope that i can learn alot from it. I have a M-43 sniper rifle 42

cerberocordoba
.30-06
.30-06
Contactar:

Mensajepor cerberocordoba » 02 Jun 2015 18:42

Hi Bob.
The first, you are welcome to the forum.
Concerning the weapon I inform you that will be difficult to find what your looking for.
You should tell us ,which country you are, would be easier to give references on the parts you are looking for or tell you where you can find them. For ordering parts to another country it can cost you a lot of money.
I can not answer if the Redfields 3x9 is the scope that they used as a tracker, because I have not enough knowledge. But I can tell you that in my opinion in a great scope for this historical weapon. As partner Carpenter reported you was used by USA in the war of Vietnam.
Also ask patience with language in Spain few people speak English, let alone write it fluently. If you have a problem with expression, you can tell me and I will try to help you when I have time. Still we hope that you feel comfortable and enjoy this forum.

bye bye :birra^:

MRHANEY
Fogueo
Fogueo
Contactar:

Mensajepor MRHANEY » 07 Jun 2015 03:54

Hi
Thank you for your reply about the M43 sniper rifle. I am still looking for the two different Japanese made scopes.
the Marine 10 x 32 and the Eikow 10 x 32. I saw a add in a gun magazine dated 1960 about a Eikow 10 x scope. But that is all I found so far. I hope you and the other members welcome me to this forum . I would like to shape in any history on sniper rifles.
Please keep your eye out for these scopes
Best regards
Bob[

MRHANEY
Fogueo
Fogueo
Contactar:

Mensajepor MRHANEY » 07 Jun 2015 04:41

Hi
I would like to show some pictures of my M43 sniper rifle and the scopes that I need
Any help??
Best regards
Bob

marroyol
Guardián
Guardián
Contactar:

Mensajepor marroyol » 12 Jun 2015 17:13

Click to adjuntos/añadir archivo.

See image
Adjuntos
Hi
 I am a new member of this site and i hope that i can learn alot from it. I have a M-43 sniper rifle 80
Las armas tienen solamente dos enemigos.
El óxido y los polí­ticos.

Volver a “Armas Militares”